A Beautiful Promise...

A Beautiful Promise...
"For as the soil makes the sprout come up
and a garden causes seeds to grow,
so the Sovereign LORD will make righteousness
and praise spring up before all nations."
Isaiah 61:11

Monday, July 2, 2012

Eat Mor Chikin to Support World Mission!

This is the moment you've been waiting for... Help send us to Thailand by eating at Chick-Fil-A!

Eat at Chick-Fil-A (in Erie, PA)
on July 23, 2012
between 5:00-7:30 PM
**bring this flier with you**

Please invite your friends, family and anyone else who... 
  1. Wants to support world missions
  2. Likes to eat chicken



A creative way to partner with us!  

15% of the sales between 5-7:30 PM will go toward our ministry if people bring in the flyer!

2 comments:

  1. Hello my name is Kara and I go to McLane Church. I recently applied to go on a mission trip to China and I was wondering how you had the fundraiser with Chick-Fil-A? I've been told to see if they would donate money because I need a lot of money! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kara! I'd love to chat with you about this. Would you shoot me an email at pkbookhamer@gmail.com and we can email or Skype sometime?
      Thanks! Kate

      Delete